Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Another school year!

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't up dated in a while. Things have been crazy. Three of my students graduated from high school. Then I taught summer school for the MDD program. I had most of my usual students PLUS a incoming 9th grader AND 3 students who are profoundly deaf. The DHH teacher for summer school got sick the second day of summer school and ended up in the hospital. She is okay but that mean they had no place for the 6 students in the DHH program. I ended up with the 3 lower level students and another coworker received the 3 higher level students. The cool thing was I learned more sign language. In total I had 17 students and 7 aides in my class. It was completely crazy.

Now is the start of a new school year. Our MDD program has expanded. There are now 2 MDD teachers and 22 students with 7 instructional aides. The other teacher and I split the classes by ability. I teacher the lower levels and she teaches the higher levels.
My schedule is as followed:
Period 1: Math
Period 2: Reading
Period 3 Life Management
Period 4 Prep period
Period 5 Life Skills
Period 6 Writing

One of the crazy things is that the DHH teacher here only has 2 students for 1st period. Everyone thought it would be a good idea for them to interact with other students, so they put them in my class with the DHH teacher and a DHH instructional aide. Those 2 students were 2 of the 3 that I taught in summer school. LOL! Who would have guessed?

It has been 2 weeks since school has started. I will post as life happens.

On top of everything else that is happening, I have 3 weddings I am attending, 2 of them which I am the wedding coordinator for. I will post pictures hopefully tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. My name is Ruth Lilian I base in Canada I want to share my wonderful testimony on how I got my ex-lover back, who sworn to be with me until when he left me for another woman for no reason and I try to make things work for both of us yet things were getting worse and I love him so much and there is nothing I could do to get my ex back until I met a testimony shared by Jenny Charles from USA on the internet talking about a powerful spell caster who brought his ex lover back within 48 hours and I decide to give it a try and to my greatest surprise he also did it for me just as he did for Jenny Charles and I have a lot of people complaining of fake spell caster but this one I met was a real spell caster who helped me to solve my problem I had no solution too, I introduced many of my best friends that have a similar problems, and their problem were solved with the help of the great Priest Elijah. they got back their ex within 48 hours. I am so happy that my ex is back to me again, and the most surprise, is that our love is very strong, every day is happiness and joy. and There is nothing like being with the man you love. I am so happy my love is back to me with the help of Priest Elijah. If you have a similar problem I will advise you to contact him. He is there to help you and put a smile on your face as he did to me and others. you can contact him via email
    universalspellhelp@gmail.com
    WhatsApp him on +2347054380994

    ReplyDelete